Deformity (Adult and Pediatric)
İstanbul University İstanbul Medical Faculty, 1986 – 1992
İstanbul Göztepe Training and Research Hospital, 1995-2000
• 1993 - 1994 Çorum Alaca State Hospital Emergency Service Compulsory Service
• 1994 - 1995 IU Cerrahpaşa Faculty of Medicine Halcyon Health Center
• 1995 - 1995 Şişli Etfal Hospital Emergency Relief and Recovery Command Center
• 1995- 1999 Orthopedic Assistant İstanbul Göztepe Education Research Hospital
• 1999 - 2000 Orthopedic and Traumatologist
• 2000 - 2001 Orthopedics and Traumatology Specialist Şırnak Military Hospital
• 2000 - 2010 Orthopedics and Traumatology Specialist Fatih State Hospital
• 2010 - 2011 Inst. See. Yeditepe Univ. Faculty of Medicine Orthopedics and Traumatology A.D.
• 2015- Assoc. Dr. Yeditepe Univ. Faculty of Medicine Orthopedics and Traumatology A.D.
European Board of Orthopaedics and Traumatology (EBOT)
Turkish Association of Orthopaedics and Traumatology (TOTBİD)
Turkish Society of Hip and Knee Arthroplasty
The Turkish Society of Sports Traumatology, Arthroscopy and Knee Surgery
Yeditepe University Hospital, Yeditepe University Speciality Hospital
Over 20 Years
Whether you live in Istanbul, across Turkey or around world, specialists at Yeditepe University Healthcare Institutions are available to review your medical records and provide an expert opinion on your diagnosis or treatment plan -without the need for an in- person visit.
Yeditepe University Healthcare Institutions collaborates with digital platforms via tele-medicine, to offer remote second opinions from Yeditepe University Healthcare Institutions in virtually every medical specialty. Having a second opinion can reassure you about a challenging diagnosis, or help you and your doctor plan the most appropriate course of treatment.
To have a medical second opinion, click here and complete the online form or call us on 009 0216 578 4 578
Making an appointmet at Yeditepe University Healthcare Institutions couldn't be easier, wheter you use your private medical insurance, pay for your own treatment ora re funded by third party.
As one of the region's leading independent private hospitals, we offer appointments with World class specialist and experts.
As an international patient, you will be you will be offered comprehensive service in the language of your choice right from your initial enquiry, through your medical treatment and, if necessary, help in liaising with your doctor in your home country upon your return home.
To book an appointment, click here and complete the online form or call us on 009 0216 578 4 578